#business #credit #card #cards, #rbc, #royal #bank #of #canada
Business Credit Cards
Manage Your Credit Card Online
We’ve provided convenient access to everything you need to manage your RBC Royal Bank credit card. With RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, you can:
- Pay your credit card and other bills, transfer and receive funds, and check your account balances all online!
- Access your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement, Insurance Certificates and Benefit Guides on our documentation page .
- Important Credit Card Phone Numbers (wallet card)
Receive Your Statements Online
Choose to access your credit card statement online within RBC Royal Bank Online Banking. eStatements look the same as paper statements and offer you even more value, convenience and security with 7-year statement archiving . You can also choose to save your eStatement to your computer instead of printing it on paper, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
With an RBC Rewards credit card, you earn valuable RBC Rewards which can be redeemed for an outstanding variety of rewards from travel and merchandise to gift certificates/cards and more.
You are on: Redeem Points
Redeem your RBC Rewards points for the rewards of your choice travel, merchandise, gift certificates, registered investments, or donations to charity. It’s quick, easy and convenient.
- Sign in to Online Banking, visit your card account details screen, and select the “RBC Rewards” link on the right side.
You are on: Redeem for Flights
RBC Avion Cards give you the flexibility you deserve
When you use an RBC Avion card for everyday purchases, you earn RBC Rewards points that let you fly where you want. when you want, on any airline.
Whether it’s a business trip, or rolling up your points into your personal Avion, with RBC Rewards making your travel dreams a reality is simple and easy. You can also redeem for travel rewards such as hotel stays, cruises, tours and package holidays and car rentals.
To redeem for flights or travel rewards, simply call the RBC Rewards Travel Redemption Centre at 1-877-636-2870, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, or Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
You are on: Browse the Catalog
Reward yourself, you choose
From travel and merchandise to gift certificates/cards and investments, the RBC Rewards program is always working to offer you more. More choice. More flexibility. More of what you want, including:
- Over 280 brand name merchandise selections
- A full range of gift certificates and cards from some of the best retailers in Canada, including Golf Town, Starbucks, and Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Flexible travel rewards, and more
You can even turn your RBC Rewards points into investments by redeeming for RBC Financial Rewards . Or donate your points to a worthy cause. From a digital camera to a day of golf, the choice is yours with RBC Rewards.
You are on: Check Balance
See just how easy it is to reward yourself
There are three ways to find out how many points you have:
- Sign in to RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, visit your card account details screen, and select the “RBC Rewards” link on the right side.
- Look for the Sign In button at the top of every page on this site. It takes you to the secure sign-in page. Then enter your RBC Royal Bank credit card number, the primary cardholder’s birth date, and your Identification Word.
- Check your monthly RBC Royal Bank credit card statement to see how many RBC Rewards points you have available to redeem.
Note: Only Primary and Co-applicant cardholders have the authority to Sign-in to view their points.
You are on: Sign-up for Email Offers
RBC Rewards Online News
Sign up for RBC Rewards Online News and you will receive more frequent updates about the RBC Rewards program including news, contests, bonus point offers, specials and tips on how to get the most out of your RBC Rewards points.
You are on: Learn about RBC Rewards
Watch your points add up
To earn RBC Rewards points, all you have to do is use your RBC Royal Bank credit card with RBC Rewards to make purchases every chance you get. It’s that easy! Simply check that your card is eligible for the RBC Rewards program and how many points you earn for every dollar you spend.